top of page

Special Education Advocacy and Consulting Services

Some students need a little more support than others to reach their fullest potential. We work with families and their school's educational support team to help establish IEP (Individualized Education Plan) learning goals and 504 accommodations. 

Not sure what the difference is between an IEP and a 504? Check out these articles:

Happy Children
bottom of page